Hydrogen peroxide multi-purpose cleaner for floors, restrooms, glass and mirrors. A versatile, environmentally friendly cleaning product formulated to remove stains, hard water build-up, and soap scum with an active ingredient that is safer on surfaces than aggressive acids or bleaches.
Priced per case of four 1-gallon bottles. No minimum order to avoid shipping charges.
Green Certifications: Green Seal™ Certified, GS-37.
ENVIRONMENTAL & SAFETY BENEFITS:
- For General Duty/ Glass/ Mirror Cleaning: dilute 1 oz. per gallon (1:128) in a spray bottle.
- For Moderate Duty Cleaning: dilute 2 oz. per gallon (1:64) in a spray bottle.
- For Damp Mopping: use ½ oz. per gallon (1:256).
- For use in Auto Scrubbers: dilute ½ oz. per gallon (1:256).
- For Restroom/ Shower Room Surfaces: use 4 oz. per gallon (1:32) as an initial dilution and spray on tile, grout, fixtures, tub surfaces or shower walls.
- For Grout and Concrete Floors: use 10 oz. per gallon (1:12). Dilute with water from the cold tap.